The Pannier Market, Great Torrington, EX38 8HD
Great Torrington Pannier Market was built in 1842, and in 1999 it was completely renovated to provide twelve retail units, a cafe, and a market hall housing general and craft markets. The building is open seven days a week from 7am to 7pm. Retail unit opening and market days vary.
Great Torrington Pannier Market houses a traditional covered market with stalls offering a vaiety of goods, plus a range of retail units (small shops) and a cafe.
Stalls vary from day to day, but typical examples include:
Thursday, Friday and Saturday: General Market
- meat, fresh local fish (Thurs. only), herbs and spices
- cakes and handmade chocolates
- plants, fresh cut flowers, bird food, tools
- craft supplies, jewellery, handmade adults' and childrens' clothing, hats
- household goods, books, collectible coins, and more....
For more information
Tel. 01805 626100
Email Great Torrington and District CDT