Unit 2, Great Torrington, EX38 8HD
Independent shop selling unique homewares and gifts, including a Devon made brand of chalk paint, door handles, scarves, jewellery, candles, bags, quilts, mirrors, lamps and other decorative items. Much of our stock is handmade and fair trade.
Business partners and long term friends, Teena and Alison, started out selling vintage and handmade goods on a stall in the Pannier Market. Then in 2014 a Unit became available, so they took the plunge and set up shop. One of the best sellers initially was a locally made brand of furniture paint and this led to a very successful programme of painting workshops. Now in a larger shop, the business has blossomed, selling a wide range of items for the home as well as gifts and accessories. Always on the look out for new and exciting products, many items are sourced locally, with a regular introduction of new ranges. Situated at the entrance to the Pannier Market, the shop is characterised by an ever changing outside display of lovely garden plants, homemade produce and furnishings. In keeping with their market beginnings they also sell some of the best eggs in Devon!!
- Colourman Paint - for furniture and walls, also sell wax and brushes and run workshops on painting and decoupage.
- Some pieces of furniture also available to buy.
- Door handles.
- Handmade fabric bags, unusual scarves, jewellery locally made from recycled copper and tin, handmade glass, beadwork and a range of silver from Thailand, gemstone jewellery from India.
- Picture frames, cushions, lanterns, lamps, signs, greetings cards and paper other decorative items.
- Scented candles, locally made soaps, potpourri, oils, wax melts and diffusers
- Cushions, indian rugs, lightshades, garden furniture and planters.
For more information
Kitch 'n' Cupboard on Facebook
Email Kitch 'n' Cupboard